swagbucks- an awesome way you can help our homeschool earn book $

Search & Win

Friday, June 20, 2008




Great Project for studying the Romans!




We found the Classic mosaic kit at Tuesday Morning for 9.99. It came with six beautiful mosaics to make. I was surprised at the quality of this art kit....it was easy, mess-free, educational, and has kept them busy on and off for two days now. The mosaics are copies of actual Roman mosaics. To my surprise, even Ping Pong Boy wanted to sit down and do one...I did not anticipate him being interested. But he made two, and is on his third! Luke finished him this morning, and I think it was really good fine-motor exercise for him. They have a Celtic designs one that I'm going to try to find for next year.

1 comment:

Lisa~ said...

Found you on the blog roll for TOG! My daughter made these same ones last year when we used year 2! She had a blast!

Lisa